By using My Wycombe, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
The data licensed from the Ordnance Survey includes all base mapping, large
scale mapping, address data and Council mapping and information based on Ordnance Survey mapping
(the 'Licensed Data').
Use of this Licensed Data is subject to these terms and conditions:
- You are granted a non-exclusive, royalty free, revocable licence solely
to view the Licensed Data for non-commercial purposes for the period during which
Buckinghamshire Council and GeoPlace LLP makes it available
- You are not permitted to copy, sub-license, distribute, sell or otherwise
make available the Licensed Data to third parties in any form
- Third party rights to enforce the terms of this licence shall be reserved
to Ordnance Survey
Ordnance Survey Licensed Data: © Crown Copyright and database rights 2023.Ordnance Survey 100062456.
AddressBase products: © Improvement and Development Agency for Local Government copyright and database rights 2023 100062456.
Aerial photo imagery is provided by Getmapping: © Getmapping plc.
The 1900 County Series historical mapping is subject to these terms and
- You must not use any images for financial gain
- All information contained on this site is subject to copyright and/or
database right. Any reproduction, duplication, copying, sale or exploitation for commercial
purposes of any information held on or accessed via this site is expressly prohibited
- The site is accessed at your sole risk and the service is provided on an
"as is" and "as available" basis
- The data is subject to Copyright © and/or Database Right Landmark Information Group and Ordnance Survey Crown Copyright and Database Rights 2023. All Rights Reserved
- Landmark Information Group Ltd does not control the information provided
on or via the site and does not guarantee the accuracy of such information, and so far as
permitted by law, excludes liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss
(including but not limited to loss of profit) caused from the use of such information
- Where you wish to undertake any additional activities restricted in the above conditions, please contact them at: Landmark Information Group Ltd, 7 Abbey Court, Eagle Way, Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter, EX2 7HY. Alternatively you can visit their website: landmark.co.uk
For information on how we collect, process and share your information, view